Center for Education and Healing
Every self-help book, addiction recovery program, and guru is destined to fail you until you stop and finally ask the most important question of all: "Why do I need self-help? Why am I an Addict?
But until you address the underlying “Why”, no addiction program, guru, religion, psychologist, or self-help program can fix what truly ails you.
“Why don’t I have inner peace and contentment?”
You see, most programs, gurus, and experts want to skip right over this question and rush straight into “the prevention or pseudo cure”. At best, this approach typically replaces one habit or obsession with another—but it never addresses the underlying “Why”.
The only way to conquer spiritual bankruptcy and fill the void within is to first understand what caused the void in the first place—and that’s where we come in. A Vacuum always fills up!
The Center for Education and Healing is a non-denominational Center unlike any other because we help and guide members of our spiritual community in:
- Answering the “Why” so You Can Finally Fix What is Broken and Move Forward to Live the Life You Were Born to Live
- Attaining Personal and Spiritual Transformation
- Transforming Your Own Spiritual Bankruptcy Into ‘Spiritual Wellness’ by knowing ‘Spiritual Truth’
- Living in the Moment Instead of Being Tormented by the Past
- Moving from Deep-seated Emptiness to Optimal Spiritual Growth & Fulfillment
- Moving from behavior Extremes to Balance And Much More
- Getting rid of "Addictions" once and for all
Have you been told Alcoholism Can't Be Cured?
Fear No Booze...Jesus turned water into wine! Click To Read More.."
Not Sure if We Can Help?
Just ask yourself these 3 simple questions:
- Are You Struggling with Problems or Addictions that Make You Feel Helpless and Alone?
- Have You Already Tried Self-Help Programs, Guru’s, or Even Coaching Programs But Still Don’t Feel Whole or At Peace?
- Are You Afraid that You’ll Never Live the Life You Were Born to Live?
- Do you feel like you can't retire or take time off? Do you disguise it under need to be productive?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of the questions above, then: Yes, we can and will help you answer the “Why” so you can finally mend what is truly broken and get back to living the life you were born to live. In our workshops, we will make the journey together until you reach the spiritual truth and contentment you seek. You will be joined by others like you but provided with the personalized instruction, guidance, and tools necessary to answer your “Why” and finally move on towards eliminating addictions, fear, and the other obstacles holding you back. You will share and grow with other members.
Join me on our mission to inspire a fear-free culture and an environment of “spiritual awareness” throughout the world.
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
1 John 4:18
Until we meet again, love, light, life, joy and peace.