Center for Education and Healing
Where we provide the cure for Survival Mode Syndrome, a characteristic pattern of behavior, that includes, irrational fears, subjective morality, extremism, etc, Every self-help book, addiction recovery program, and guru is destined to fail you until you stop and finally ask yourself the most important question of all:
“Am I confusing the feeling of fear with experiencing real danger?”
To put it another way: “Why do I feel broken? Why don’t I have peace and contentment?”
Most programs, gurus, and experts want to skip right over this question and rush straight into “the cure”. At best, this approach typically gives the band-aid solution—but it never addresses the “Why”. Until you address the underlying “Why”, the band-aid will eventually fall off and no addiction program, guru, religion, psychologist, or self-help program will fix what is truly ailing you -Spiritual bankruptcy!
The only way to conquer spiritual hunger and thirst is to fill the void by anchoring your soul. To fill the void you must first understand what’s causing it—and that’s where we come in.
The Center for Education and Healing is a non-denominational Center unlike any other because we help and guide members of our spiritual community to:
- Answer the “Why” so You Can Finally Fix What is Broken and Move Forward to Live the Life You Were Born to Live
- Attain Personal and Spiritual Transformation
- Transform Your Own Spiritual Hunger Into ‘Spiritual Wellness’ by knowing ‘Spiritual Truth’
- Live in the Moment Instead of Being Tormented by the Past
- Move from Deep-seated Emptiness to Optimal Spiritual Growth & Fulfillment
- Move from behavior Extremes to Balance And Much More
Not Sure if We Can Help?
Just ask yourself these 3 simple questions:
- Are You Depressed, Struggling with addictions, depression, ADHD, etc. Do You Feel Helpless and Alone?
- Have You Tried Self-Help Programs, Guru’s, or Even Coaching Programs But Still Don’t Feel Whole or At Peace?
- Are You Afraid that You’ll Never Live the Life You Were Born to Live?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these questions, then: Yes, we can and will help you answer the “Why” so you can finally mend what is truly broken and get back to living the life you were born to live. In our workshops, we will make the journey together until you reach the spiritual truth and contentment you seek. You will be joined by others like you but provided with the personalized instruction, guidance, and tools necessary to answer your “Why” and finally move on towards eliminating addictions, depression, fear, and the other obstacles holding you back. You will share and grow with other members.
Join me on our mission to inspire a fear-free culture and an environment of “spiritual awareness” throughout the world.
Until we meet again, life, light, love and peace.